Friday 16 August 2013

'Vampire Seeker' Book Trailer. What do you think?

Below is the book trailer for my novel 'Vampire Seeker' (Samantha Carter Series) Book 1. 'Vampire Seeker' was published yesterday (15th August 2013) by Piatkus. Although I have published many titles before this is my first book to be published by a major publisher. This has been an incredibly exciting time for me as for many years I had struggled to get my work noticed by anyone at all. But with the advent of the kindle and other eBook platforms it gave me an opportunity to share my work with others. Working with Anna Boatman and her team at Piatkus, I hope more people will discover the world of Sammy Carter and my other works.

I am soon to start writing the second book in the Samantha Carter Series and I will post regular updates on this blog about how that is going!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment