Friday 26 July 2013

The Samantha Carter Series



 
"...And then there is Harry, Harry Turner. I can definitely see why this novel is for adults, as the sexual tension is very hot and intense. If you are looking for a romance theme, or at least the hope of one with a strong and silent type cowboy you will not be disappointed. He is like Clint Eastwood in 'High Plains Drifter', which funnily enough has an almost paranormal feel but not in quite the same way that 'Vampire Seeker' has. Aside from Samantha, Harry is my favourite character that I cannot live without. I am just dying to know just how bad he is. I can honestly say that if the action and gore don't get the blood pumping, Harry certainly will!

I need to read the sequel right now. I cannot wait for the release date!" A Readers Review Blog

"...Tim O'Rourke has ventured into the adult genre with a spectacular entrance. Cowgirls & Vampires is a whole lot of brain gymnastics and fun, not to mention some awesome new characters for us to get to know and enjoy. All I am going to say is chapter 23!!!! I do blush!" Novels On The Run



Samantha Carter believes that a vampire is responsible for the brutal deaths of four women in Whitechapel, London, England. Each murder is identical to those committed a hundred years before by a very different serial killer. Desperate to prove the killer's identity, Samantha follows him onto a late night tube train. But Samantha doesn't reach the next station and finds herself on a very different journey, where she discovers vampires are very real and far more dangerous than she had ever imagined.

To stay alive, Samantha needs to figure out why things have gone so terribly wrong for her - and more importantly, why she is out of time?

No comments:

Post a Comment